The NanoPi 2 Fire is a high performance ARM Board for Hobbyists, Makers and Hackers for IOT projects, developed by FriendlyARM company. It features Samsung’s Cortex-A9 Quad Core S5P4418@1. 4GHz SoC and 1G 32bit DDR3 RAM. It has a Gbps Ethernet port. It boots Android and Debian from a TF card. It integrates an HDMI and LCD interfaces. Its adoption of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pin header makes it compatible with both Raspberry Pi’s external GPIO modules and Arduino’s shield boards.
The board PCB dimension are 75 x 40 mm. Smaller the latest Raspberry Pi model B which measures 85.6 x 53.8 mm and is equipped with a quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU running at 900MHz. That being said, information about the product, including price can be found in at the product link below.
NanoPi 2 Fire | Back View
The NanoPi 2 specifications:
- CPU: S5P4418, 1.4GHz
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Connectivity: Gbps Ethernet port
- PMU Power Management: AXP228, support software power-off, sleep and wakeup functions
- USB 2.0 Type A x 1
- Debug Serial Port/UART0 x 1
- micro-SD Slot x 1
- micro USB x 1: for data transmission and power input
- LCD Interface: 0.5 mm pitch SMT FPC seat, for full-color LCD (RGB: 8-8-8)
- HDMI: HDMI 1.4A, Type-A, 1080P60
- DVP Camera Interface: 0.5mm spacing FPC socket. It includes ITU-R BT 601/656 8-bit, I2C and IO
- GPIO header: 2.54 mm spacing 40 pin, compatible with Raspberry Pi’s GPIO. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, IO
- Button: Power Button x 1, Reset Button x 1
- LED: LED for Power Indication x 1, System LED x 1
- PCB Dimension: 75 x 40mm
- Power: DC 5V/2A
- Supported OS: u-boot, Android 5.1, Debian Jessie 8.
- Company Page: http://www.friendlyarm.com
- Forum: http://www.friendlyarm.com/Forum/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FriendlyARM.Community/