Chinese maker No.1 is well known for their smartwatch models. Their new Android Smartwatch model D6 Offers almost identical specifications compared to an entry level spec quad core phone. The D6 offer more clear-cut rectangular display than the previous generation and also should feature metal body, leather strap, running under Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Product specifications include: 1GB RAM, MTK 6580 Quad-core Processor, 1.63 inch 320×320 capacitive touch screen, Bluetooth V.40, Built-in WiFi with 3G GSM / WCDMA Connectivity support, FM radio tuner and a 450mAh , None removable Li-polymer Battery. That said, the D6 is currently available for Pre Sale and can be found at CooliCool store in the link below:
NO.1 D6 Android SmartWatch Main Features:
- Model: D6
- OS: Android 5.1
- CPU: Quad-core MT6580 (Up to 1.3 GHz).
- Colors: Black, Silver, Golden
- Multi Language Support (Android 5.1)
- Battery: 450mAh Li-polymer battery
- Built-In Sim Card Slot: Call / Web Surfing Functions.
- Installing Android Applications available in Google Play store.
- Get Connected: Latest Bluetooth 4.0 for rock solid connectivity
- Display: 1.63 inch Curved Tempered Glass Screen for high responsiveness
- Functions: Personal Trainer: GPS,WiFi, Pedometer, Phone book, Calls reminding, Anti-lost, Sleep monitoring, Call answer, Find phone, Sync SMS, Sedentary Reminder,Heart rate monitor,Sync.
|No.1 D6 Specifications:|
|Main Display||1.63 Inch IPS HD|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Language||English, Chinese, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkey|
|Battery Type||Li-polymer battery|
|Built-in Battery Capacity||450 mAh|
|Other Features||WiFi,GPS,Pedometer, Phone book, Calls reminding, Anti-lost , Sleep monitoring, Call answer, Find phone, Sync SMS, Sedentary Reminder,Heart rate monitor|
|1 x Smart watch|
|1 x Data cable|
|1 x User Manual|
- Company Web: http://www.coolicool.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DealCool
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/efoxmal
NO.1 D6 Android Smartwatch Review