The UMi eMax entry level smartphone offers above reasonable specs for 140 – 150 USD Retail Price. Starting with nice lightweight body made from plastic material with back metal brushed look. Phone looks well designed with curved edges making it easier to slide it into a small pocket.
Specifications are above decent for average users and include: 5.5-inch LTPS display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920, bigger 3780mAh high capacity battery vs. Umi IRon Model (3350MAh), 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 Octa Core Processor, T720 GPU, 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage.
- Model: UMI eMax
- Supplier Link:
- Screen: 5.5 inch IPS OGS Capacitive screen, 1920×1080 pixels.
- Screen Type: IPS, OGS, Corning III Gorilla Glass IPS OGS
- Android 4.4 OS (Android Lollipop 5.0 Update).
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
- CPU: MTK6752 64bit Cortex A53 octa core, 1.7GHz
- Dual SIM card dual standby, micro sim slot.
- Built-in 3780mAh Battery.
- Back: Dual LED flash.
- Dual Cameras, 5.0MP front camera, 13.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus.
Supported Networks & Connectivity:
- Support FDD LTE/4G/3G/GPS/WiFi/Bluetooth/Miracast
- Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/1900/2100, FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600.
UMI eMax Review